Lahore, Punjab Province

Why my account is blocked? whenever i try to login in to my account it says it already exists, I've tried openeing it multiple times.

Last night i was just trying to deactivate my non gambling skrill account and make it a new one with a gambling account. In result you guys blocked my account or deactivated I don't know. I need my account reopen as soon as possible I have to deposit money into it and then transfer it furthur so please give me your contact number or any office to go to because I need this problem to get resolved quickly. The other night there was a error coming depositing my money into skrill and now you have deactivated my account it's not opening so my experience with skrill is pretty much bad till now.

If you can't help me out here or don't take any instant action on my inquiry I'll sign myself up on netteler or any other but I would like to go with skrill as it more famous and trusted. So please reply me as soon as possible. I so tired I tried calling your numbers but you guys don't even answer. quickly resolve this matter.

Thank you! Regards, Talal Javed 0322-8555854

Product or Service Mentioned: Skrill Account.

Reason of review: My account is blocked due to uneccessary reasons.

Preferred solution: contact me and renew my account. It was a non gambling one I wanted to transfer it to a gambling one. So please let make a new account. You guys have blocked me instead. I've been trying to contact your number but it fails. .

Comments