I made a mistake and gave the wrong account number to Skrill when doing a transfer from them to my Commonwealth Bank account in Australia. I have asked them 16 times now (inc phone calls and desperate cases opened on their site.

They just keep fobbing me off and closing each online complaint submitted. The Commonwealth Bank cannot just drag the money out of someone else account due to my error. It is international law and basic procedure for Skrill to just simply request a reversal - very very simple procedure . Skrill refuse to do this for me - this has been going on since 5th November.

They are a very unethical company based in the UK. They refuse to help me after 16 desperate pleas and just keep fobbing me off and don't care that someone else has my $5000. They refuse to undertake a very simple and basic internationally accepted procedure - I am on my last legs financially and this $5000 was supposed to be a life saving loan from a friend.

Absolutely frantic - they refuse to help over and over and over - such a simple and basic procedure for them to help me. Beware to all Skrill customers - they are an unethical Company - Glenn

Product or Service Mentioned: Skrill Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Skrill Pros: Easy to pay someone.

Skrill Cons: Never dare make a mistake, Monkey show presented by skrill staff.

Comments