Verified Reviewer

I made 4 deposits with a Visa debit bank card. All four came right out of my checking account into my Skrill balance no problem.

Then, out of no where my account gets locked down and restricted to where I can not use my funds. I keep getting told I have to upload a copy of my CREDIT card statement. I do not get a credit card statement for a DEBIT card. All transactions come out of my checking account and shows up on that statement.

I DO NOT get a separate statement on that card. So, basically my money is in lock down. I have begged and emailed and called to try to resolve this to no avail. It looks like a scam.

This company is so shady when it comes to contacting by phone. It is almost impossible. Why on Earth does Skrill not verify an account BEFORE taking money out 4 times!

I have sent my banking statement 3 times and it gets turned down. I have basically had my money stolen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Skrill Account.

Comments